Diamonds have been part of the marriage tradition for generations. You don’t have to go with a diamond, but if it’s what you really want, there are options that can still be beautiful AND frugal. Lab-Grown Diamonds give you a visually indistinguishable gem that has all the sparkle of a mined diamond. They’re also just as hard and durable as diamonds that are mined from the earth. There are a few key differences between lab-grown and earth-grown diamonds though. Lab-created diamonds have the three following benefits.
- They’re ‘Conflict-free’, meaning that no slave labor, child labor, or other brutality was involved in the production of the gem.
- There’s no mining involved, which is good news for the environment!
- They’re WAY less expensive (typically 40% – 50%)
I’ve searched high and low for the very best lab-grown diamond producers that have a fantastic product, a solid guarantee, great prices, and an easy-to-use website. If you Click HERE, you can explore one of the best options for lab-grown diamonds that I’ve found anywhere.
Here’s what I LOVE about them …
- Complimentary IGI report.
- Lifetime upgrade rights (get full value for lab diamond when you upgrade)!
- GIA/GSI reports are available upon request.
- FREE maintenance during the first year
- Life Time Worldwide Warranty
- 100% money-back guarantee
Lab-Grown diamonds give you the forever gem without the forever payments!